Home » , , , » Freelance Work has been keeping me busy

Freelance Work has been keeping me busy

 Freelance Work has been keeping me busy

Freelance Work has been keeping me busy, which is good! I apologize to my viewers and followers here for lack of updates. My resolution (If I may so post here) is to create more "folio" worthy art. Dig deeper, try to find my niche in things. With that said I have a few pictures to share. The first is a tattoo design for a good friend of mine whom has a strong affinity to kestrels and humpback whales. Inspired by the Japanese crests to a degree. I find it difficult to gives images names sometimes, so I just decided to nickname this one "Sea and Sky" I well realize that birds wings don't bend that way- artistic liberties taken of course :)

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

Powered by Blogger.